Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat DW21?

Clawed Backster ยท 2009-10-04 09:35

Any of you guys ever see a Cat DW21? Let the wild guessing begin!:beatsme Hint---it looks like an amputee, with a prosthesis. I will post a picture of one later if I can figure out how to scan the photo.:Banghead:bash

Replies6
  1. #1d4c24a2009-10-04 11:37

    dw 21 youtube clip YouTube - DW 21 dirt mover there are still a few about in the UK cheers graham

  2. #2Clawed Backster2009-10-04 14:56

    OK, my stoopid. The one I saw a picture of had the scraper bowl removed, and it was replaced with a sheepfoot roller. I assumed it was factory built. I'll try to get the picture up a little later. Real funky looking!

  3. #3heavylift2009-10-04 15:29

    like this one

  4. #4d4c24a2009-10-04 15:35

    roller is it a bit like this picture posted on another forum by Rolyd8k :drinkup graham

  5. #5LonestarCobra2009-10-04 19:47

    We had a couple of those old scrapers converted into H2O wagons, pony start, manual tranny and clutch, and crappy brakes.

  6. #6Clawed Backster2009-10-04 20:12

    Here it is. If I can manage to import the photo.