Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat E110B

jmoney86 ยท 2013-01-16 07:14

Was an E110B Cat a good machine? I own a 943 track loader but I'm looking to buy an excavator and was leaning towards a 311 or 312, but I've seen a couple of 110's and 112's that looked okay. I've heard these machines were actually built by Mitsubishi, is that correct? Also, would parts availability be an issue? Thanks in advance!

Replies1
  1. #1Silveroddo2013-01-20 22:10

    They were a good machine if properly maintained. The final drives didnt have an over abundance of power but the rest of the machine was good when it came to power, speed, etc. Talking to an importer, alot of the components are shared w/ the 311's and 312's. Parts books are available and if you call Cat w/ a part number I have yet to find somthing they dont have in stock. We've got one thats pushing 9000 hrs that still operates very well and has been a very economical machine to operate.