Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat e120b

Pino ยท 2016-01-13 22:31

Im having issues with the hydraulics that run my bucket. I cannot curl my bucket in any direction. I also have hydraulic problems with the right final drive.

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2016-01-13 22:43

    ..................................

  2. #2rmllarue912016-01-13 23:23

    Does the stick or boom seem slow ? Remove return filters and inspect. If you pick right track up does it turn and does it seem slow?

  3. #3rmllarue912016-01-13 23:33

    Oops mike i dont want to be the info cannon lol I just checked out your site very impressive

  4. #4Sam012016-01-14 02:23

    my problem was same same then I researched about this on net. I found the site reliable-store they have the best service manuals I am forwarding you the link http://www.reliable-store.com/pages/search-results?q=jcb hydraulic&p=2 you can download the pdf file & I hope your problem will be solved

  5. #5mikebramel2016-01-14 09:20

    Yes, definitely check the filters. The bucket does not work when loaded or not at all such as suspended in the air?