I am looking for a smaller payloader for my small feedlot and there’s an it14f and a wa120 for sale within a reasonable distance from me. Both have a third valve but the komatsu doesn’t have a quick attach. The komatsu has a Cummins and the cat has a 3114 in it. The komatsu has about 3500ish less hours. From what I’ve heard these are both good machines but I don’t know if one would be better than the other assuming they are comparable in price. Thank you.
Have a good mechanic do quality inspection of both along with some oil samples, even if it costs you $1000 , that will be like toilet paper compared to a major repair bill of $40000.00 in this age. And yes I did inspect a machine for a guy that costed him $500, and he never bought as oil samples were horrible. He was not upset over the $500 he spent. Simon C