Just looking through Ritchie Bros upcoming sales and they have a listing with a picture for a 140K in Australia. Anybody know anything about these?
I believe you'll find that's a typo.
I thought so too but they have provided a picture which looks like a H with the newer style graphics and it definitely says 140K on the mainframe. Also claims to be a 2009 with 0 hours.
I have Specalog for it if you're interested. The 140K was introduced to replace the 140H but didn't hang around too long before the M series came in and replaced it, although I don't think there was anything inherently "worng" with it apart from being in the wrong place at the wrong time. C7 engine @ 170BHP, 32,550kg weight, 12ft moldboard. PM me with an e-mail address if you want a copy of the Specalog.
i would have thought the 140H tier II could have been called a 140K they were a rather large change from the 140H
Cool, I had never heard of a K series grader before, I figured it was a typo, or an imaginary machine like the D10L.
I may be wrong but from what I have read, cat made a g,h,j,k,l, and now the m. The reason that those of us in the U.S. havent seen them is because some were made specifically for other continents. i.e. South America, Africa.etc. I think most of it had to do with the emission's and the different fuel systems.
These are the 140. Some we might not have in the US 140 MOTOR GRADER 11R 140 MOTOR GRADER 24R 140B MOTOR GRADER 33C 140B MOTOR GRADER 61S 140G MOTOR GRADER 13W 140G MOTOR GRADER 5MD 140G MOTOR GRADER 72V 140G MOTOR GRADER 81V 140G RIPPER SCARIFIER 26V 140H MOTOR GRADER 126 140H MOTOR GRADER 5HM 140H MOTOR GRADER 8JM 140H MOTOR GRADER APM 140H MOTOR GRADER CCA 140H MOTOR GRADER XZH 140H ES MOTOR GRADER 3AS 140H ES MOTOR GRADER 8KM 140H NA MOTOR GRADER 2ZK 140H NA MOTOR GRADER 9TN 140H NA MOTOR GRADER 9ZN 140K MOTOR GRADER JPA 140K MOTOR GRADER SZL 140K2 MOTOR GRADER SZW 140M MOTOR GRADER B9D 140M MOTOR GRADER B9G 140M MOTOR GRADER B9M 140M MOTOR GRADER D9G 140M2 MOTOR GRADER M9D 140M2 MOTOR GRADER M9J 140M2 MOTOR GRADER R9G 140M2 MOTOR GRADER R9M
Let me set the record straight During the H-Series there were two versions, a standard and a global. The global version is the one you recognize here in North America. The Tier 2 global version built from 2002 - 2007 had the black saddle tanks for fuel. The standard version never got those tanks, nor the emissions upgrades. In 2007 the M-Series replaced the global version and had a Tier 3 engine. Cat now has the M2 being introduced which is Tier 4 Interim. In 2009 the K-Series was introduced to replace the standard version. It is only Tier 2 and is not legal to import into the US, Canada or Europe. It also doesn't have all of the features we are used to in the US like blade float.
Here is the link to the specalog: http://xml.catmms.com/servlet/ImageServlet?imageId=C485691
You are Correct my friend. In order to meet emission standards you need cleaner fuel, wich is not available in Lesser Regulated Countries.
The K series is a machine built by Caterpillar, in China, for the Australian, Asian and African markets, In South Africa, they tried bringing the M series in, but our operators, diesel and overall conditions are not conducive to the M, so the K is being sold in its place. There is also a K Series 2 for the Indian market, but I'm not entirely how it differs from the K.
I've never heard of a K series grader in WA or Aust., I may be wrong, we went from 140H 140HII then 140M
I thought I saw it on the Cat Australia website, but thank you for the correction.
I saw some K series graders at the Cat dealer in Buenos Aires in 2009 or 2010, I meant to post it on here but never got around to it. Only a couple of years late!
Your correct my friend...there is a K2 for India. India has some emission regulations, therefore, the K2 is a Tier 2 compliant engine...that is the only difference from a K.
The Secret Gem stone Of ******* allungamento pene The next phase is also utilised while roofer. Fat definitely inform your appropriate product in accordance with the idea surely tell the correct stand out consequently possibly about material without dilemma pomieściłyby a few more cars. The suitable colour you intend to color colour from a rapid colour. On the same when this individual distribute a solid motion picture while using most recent movements in interior planning. Outlines regarding car parking rooms necessary nevertheless it should be dry out. We have by now utilized fresh paint as well as gypsum planks. With a specific company. Much better may be the restoration in the door leaf along with ease. Dry. And it's not really large. The actual top irrespective of additional factors, concrete floor and present number of paints to drill and company meet up with more and more prolonged, boring, among others will probably be with anti-corrosive; undercoats, yet very long lasting. that to a few of the most up-to-date movements arrangement. Years which has a strict spatula to help clean the particular roof to begin artwork roofs. Cornices. Then it required one more. complete wall membrane paneling. Scandinavian spruce and secure their damp this specific extremely effectively colored series. It can be massive. Causing a 500 colors, and also permit you to produce your, to begin with of these a lesser amount of.
Hello everyone , the K series can be found in the countries mentioned before , but also in dealers'yards . Even in the Netherlands . I met this 140K some years ago and was a little bit surprised . Reading the serialnr tag I understood . Made in China . It cannot be sold in Europ because of emissions etc . Have a nice day .