Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat part numbers and build data?

Welder Dave ยท 2016-06-08 21:13

I am thinking about ordering some arm rests for my 931B off e-bay because the price seems pretty good, $65 for the pair and $35 to ship to Canada. I think it would cost a lot more to get them locally or have new ones made. I've seen 3 different part numbers for them and am wondering if they're all the same, 9C4136, 5G2621 and 6S4324? I have the flip over backhoe seat but I think the arm rests are standard as they mount on top of the tanks. My serial number is 25Y1916 if that matters. I was also wondering if the original build sheet for this machine can be brought up and indicate where it was originally sold?

Replies2
  1. #1Cmark2016-06-09 00:57

    9C4136 is the latest part number. 5G2621 is an earlier version of the same thing. 6S4324 isn't a good number. I can't tell you where it was sold I'm afraid. Someone with access to SIMSi may be along to fill you in.

  2. #2Welder Dave2016-06-09 20:44

    Thanks Cmark!