Cat 213. Made in West Germany. I am in need of seals for the rotary manifold. Local Cat cannot help. I could have the seals custom made but would prefer a seal kit . So I hope someone can help with a part number or a step sibling machine. 3ZC0027. 5W0053. Thanks in advance.
I got nuttin, except I believe Noah used that machine to build the slipways for the Ark. 1985.
Is there a casting number on the outside of the swivel.?
I don't think it matters but I left a zero out of the serial number. There are casting numbers I will get pictures. Makes one wonder how it made its way to Georgia.
Did you try a prefix for one sold in us I've had luck with this had a 211 that was a pain to get parts for felt like peeling cat stickers off...
As has been said, information on that prefix is scant. BUT.......... I'm going to cautiously say that a 2501047 seal kit is what you're looking for. It's fairly expensive so I would check that you can return it if it's not right.
Having worked for a CAT dealer, if at all possible just take the piece the seals fit in or on and ask the nice counter drone to "Unseal the package" and see if you have a match. At least at the stealer I worked for if a dealer tech or parts puke opened and resealed the kit, magically it was acceptable. Even things like computer modules. Go figure.
I tried all of my online tricks. All I got was this on parts.cat
You might try this link...they had a rotary seal kit for my 205LC. https://www.conequip.com/
2501047 looks promising. Anyway here are the casting numbers. Looks like the last number is a 2
250-1047, $657, according to parts.cat fits the following...
I found the 250-1047 listed as the swivel seal kit under the 213B model 1EJ-prefix. That's why I was hoping for a number on the outside of the manifold casting that might confirm that it was 8U-0708 (item #7 in the illustration). Unfortunately the numbers in the photo above are probably from the original German manufacture and don't help much.
Even TMI drew a blank on this one........ 5W0053 Machine Arrgt breaks down as follows There is a breakdown of 5W7558 that contains two "manifolds", 5W0448 & 5W4197, but there is no detailed breakdown available for either of them.
Try breaking down 5W3912 mon brave.
You cheeky monkey........ Always thought that the swivel was part of the Upper Frame not the lower. 5W3912 was the only one of the four groups I didn't look at. Shame on me. And there it is - 5W4179 Valve Gp, Swivel contains 5W4089 Seal Kit. Kit is cancelled and replaced by 250-1047 Seal Kit. Judging by the amount of wheeled excavator models that the 250-1047 kit fits, it's a safe bet it fits this one also.
It's 250-1047.