Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi tB68

oldlogger ยท 2021-01-19 12:33

Hello I have a Takeuchi tB68 that I'm looking for a blade cylinder. Does anyone know where there might be one being dismantled. I'm in Calif. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2021-01-21 14:46

    A good cylinder shop should be able to make one with the specs.I might have the specs.

  2. #2heymccall2021-01-21 16:00

    If you've got $988 laying around, Takeuchi may still have a LH one. 19000-25900 LH P/n for RH doesn't seem like good number. BTW, here is link to parts manual... https://kattrak.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PARTS-MANUAL-TB68S-1993.pdf

  3. #3oldlogger2021-01-21 21:18

    Thanks for your replies. I took it to a machine shop and they are going to build up the gland and re-thread it and the tube also. I wanted to repack them and one came apart easy and the other I took it to Cat and it came apart hard and wrecked the threads. I have had the TB68s for some time and has been a good machine but parts are a pain.