Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat (TA2) inspection

nowing75 · 2021-01-14 15:02

Hello i wanted to know if there was a list of media numbers for the (TA2) inspections. I have a copy of dealer sis but i can not find were they are listed. Was looking for a 349e TFG and a 740b T4R. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1JD955SC2021-01-14 17:19

    We do ours on the Cat Inspect app either on an iPad or a phone. To get into it takes Cat login credentials

  2. #2nowing752021-01-14 19:06

    I see our ones that cat inspected but I wanted the blank forms. Or maybe I did not see them in there.

  3. #3JD955SC2021-01-14 19:09

    if you are able to you have to launch a new inspection and it will be blank. Select by product family not prefix and it will give you a list of available inspection formats.

  4. #4nowing752021-01-14 19:47

    Ok thanks. I’ll take a look