Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT TH63 – Solenoids-

lminter240 ยท 2015-01-07 10:05

I have CAT TH 63 - 5WM03500 - Fork tilt frame level and stabilizer no work, I check all fuses and relays all OK, check switch power ok 12V some have idea to fix or check-up thank you

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2015-01-07 13:02

    If you want the Electrical Schematic for the machine then send me a PM with your email address. It might help you figure out where the power connection is disappearing.

  2. #2lminter2402015-01-10 11:17

    Thank you - [email protected] attn: Lou

  3. #3Nige2015-01-10 12:44

    You have mail..........

  4. #4lminter2402015-01-12 09:47

    Thank you I Get you e-mail, I start work today on the system Thanks again

  5. #5Skidpad2016-10-19 13:03

    TH63 Electrical Schematic Hello guys, I just got an older CAT TH63 (SN 5WM02961) and I saw that you had a discussion last year about an electrical schematic. I have a couple of glitches that I can't figure out. If either of you still have an electrical schematic for this model you could email to me, that would be really great. Thanks