We have a d6t serial # lay1078. The blade tilted to the right today on its own and stopped functioning. Thought it was maybe a bad solenoid. A few minutes later the operator started it, drove it onto hard ground, pushed the blade into the ground and it started working again. Ran it the rest of the day trouble free but it now has a light blinking on the dash, which I assume means a trouble code. How do I retrieve the code?
The small monitor on the right has a diagnostics screen when you cycle though.
Thanks. It has a 137 code
There should be more numbers for the code I believe.
That's what the operator told me. I'll be down there tomorrow to check it out
Correct. The service code should be groups of 3, 4, and 2 digits. Something like 036 0273 03. Look at the top right hand corner of the window that has the hour meter in it. Can you see an indicator that says SERV CODE..?
I'll know more tomorrow when I get there. He did say that he saw serv code but only have me the 137.