Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat Twenty Two Service manuals search

Bruce(OR) ยท 2013-09-20 01:10

Greetings one and all! New to this end of the world. I am up here in Oregon. Not quite the end of the worls but you can see it from here. . . A few years ago I got a Cat 22 complete and completely frozen up with a basket case carb. I soked the cylinders and several other projects got in the way. I just picked up another Cat 22. Engine turns, missing the mag and air cleaner I can get from the first one. The first one also has a winch and a 2 way blade. I know NOTHING about these machines. I know engines, transmissions, etc. It was fun flat towing this thing down the road from the neighbors house. Poor 460 in the truck got warmed up a tad bit. So that brings me to a service manual and a source for the same. I know Cat didn't print a 22 service manual and that leaves me looking for a 20 manual that will work. HELP!

Replies1
  1. #1DPete2013-09-20 08:50

    Lots of antique equipment knowledge on this site, http://www.acmoc.org/bb/forum.php