Went to use the skid and I have the warning light on and the right joystick does nothing to move arms up or down or the bucket. I went to use the machine after it sat for a month or so and the battery was dead. Jumped it with my truck and when it started I had the ! warning light and the right joystick did nothing. I can move the dial for hydraulic attachments and I can hear that working but nothing else. Any thoughts on what to look at first? Any and all help is much appreciated.
And trouble codes (assuming you have the right hand lcd screen) serial for the machine
Also was the machine working fine with no issues up to the point where it was parked and the battery discharged.? Please canfirm that the LH joystick works fine to move the machine back & forth. By "dial for hydraulic attachments" I take it you mean the thumbwheel switch on the RH joysitck.?