Hi Folks, I have been having issues with my 2010 304c cr (5000hrs) occasionally bogging down under load for a year now. Seems like a fuel delivery issue. Have changed the filter a few times which doesn't seem to make a difference. Today I opened the petcock on the bottom of the filter to see if there was water in it. No water. Hand primed and then couldn't get the machine to run. Pulled the filter and both hand primed and turned the key to see if fuel would come out of the filter housing. No results, but I am not sure if I should see fuel........ My Questions Are: 1.) Should I be able to see fuel at the filter housing when either hand priming, or with key on when filter is removed? 2.) Since neither priming techniques are working, could it be a clogged screen somewhere? 3.) If there are screens, where are they located? 4.) Where is the lift pump located? As always, thank you so much for taking the time to read and reply to this post. Cheers
Screen in banjo bolt on priming pump. How about a serial number? Before going after that screen, remove and FULLY disassemble this filter head...
I'll get the serial number shortly. Will disassemble the filter housing first. Is the first picture of the lift pump? If so, where is it located? What it the order of fuel flow? is it fuel tank, lift pump, then filter housing?
I always wonder why individuals having problems and getting great help here do not take the few minutes and have the courtesy to post and end the thread by letting the community know whether it was working and how exactly the poster achieved the final result. Others with the same problem then would know and certainly would appreciate it very much.
I would love to know what fixed this problem as well. Mine is doing the same thing.
did you get it fixed? if so what was the problem? Mine is doing the same thing.