I ve got a Caterpillar 304 CR mid size excavator. It has been on rent for quite some time to a company I work with. However, when we got it back it has some issues I am trying to resolve. I am hoping someone here can help me. 1) When using the left joystick (controlling the left / right movement of the cab), it moves just fine, however when engaging the stick while swinging the cab, the cab goes full "throttle". In other words, it is like the stick hydraulic triggers the cab swing to go as fast as it can go. It makes it impossible to dig smoothly and safely. Lots of jerking when trying to dig. 2) When traveling, it seems the whole machine wants to bounce. When I lift up the tracks and spin it, they spin without making much noise. However when traveling even on smooth dirt, the whole machine wants to bounce. Is this a track adjustment issue? Can anyone help?
No replies yet.