Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE210-2 operators & service manual

Gaz S ยท 2017-11-18 13:28

Hello, has anyone any ideas where I can get an operators manual & service manual for a 1997 Samsung SE210-2 excavator? Gary

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2017-11-19 09:10

    Good day Gaz Try Volvo at Duxford they should be able to help Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Gaz S2017-11-19 09:19

    Hello Uffex, thank you, ok I will give them a call but l expect that they will require a small fortune for a copy of each? Gary

  3. #3uffex2017-11-20 11:54

    Good day Gary If you need some specific information we will try to help but checking our archives we do not appear to have operators manual for that particular model. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Gaz S2017-11-20 12:10

    Hello, I called Volvo today & they don't have anything on the 210-2 apart from parts manuals. What I need is the illustrations of the cab instrument panel gauges/switches. Also the auxiliary hammer pipe work, including the valve block. As l need to know what the boom end hammer circuit flow rate is, as I am fitting a vibro pile hammer that requires a min of 130 LPM. Also whether or not the hammer circuit has a reversable feed. someone has diverted the return pipework to the valve chest to a return direct to tank line. The only control that l can make out is the switch on the right have control leaver, but that is only on/off but wouldn't change the direction of flow, which l need to release the Dawson pile driver clamp. Where are you in the planet? I can cal you on the phone if you prefer or my number is +44(0)7831096485. Gary

  5. #5uffex2017-11-20 12:50

    Hi Gary Email failed please drop a line to [email protected] that way we have an address to respond. KR Uffex

  6. #6Gaz S2018-01-17 06:09

    Hello Uffex, not sure where we left this? I have sent you an email as requested. Regards Gary

  7. #7uffex2018-01-17 09:45

    Replied by Email