Dear members, I was wondering if someone have the technical specifications for my Cat 950A and 988A of pulling ability . I've tried to search thought the internet but no luck . By meaning pulling ability i mean if any of these is eligible to pull the other with a wirerope for example if one of those stuck in sand etc . Thanks in advance
Okay I'm my experience ( very limited ) going from memory depending on traction 50-75 % pulling capacity of machine weight in ideal circumstances.
Thank you for the information but is there any official specs from the factory?
Depends on how bad they're stuck. A 988 could pull a 950 out of anything. A 950 could pull the 988 if it was slightly stuck.
Traction and underfoot conditions would greatly affect draw bar pull. Agree that the 988 pulling the 950 would be playing with it.
Well , that's correct I've trying it multiple times . But i am asking for an official specs or something else that would understand better the traction of my wheel loaders . What i am doing is to hauling out boats , the 950 is attached to a boat lift (platform approx 10tons) that lift boats max 30-35tons because of no concrete slipway and i am using the 988 to pull them all out , easily apparently , so yes if there is any tech specs i would highly appreciate it . Cheers