Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAV DPA Pump

Check Break · 2022-04-24 18:50

I cleaned and resealed the injection pump in my 68 Ford 4000 yesterday. The transfer pump vanes swelled and the seal kit didn’t come with a paper washer for the end plate sleeve. Anyone know of a USA source for OEM parts (Now Delphi ???) where I can buy a complete end plate assembly (or the components therein) as well as new transfer pump vanes and ring. Pump is a CAV DPA. USA source OEM components were plentiful two years ago. Now most of the stuff appears to be made in the land of almost right. Thanks. Mike.

Replies4
  1. #1Shimmy12022-04-24 20:12

    You send a PM to pumpguy?

  2. #2Check Break2022-04-25 20:31

    I was going to send him the whole pump. For 30+ years I've wanted to go through one and I figured I could send him parts just as easily if I couldn't get it back together. I think I have it right but for a used washer and need for new vanes. Time will tell.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2022-04-27 05:18

    ANY fuel shop will have what you need.. and it’ll be oem (DELPHI) made in England.. Blades will be 7123-388 or -019.. The kit w ALL the correct parts is: 7135-110

  4. #4Check Break2022-04-28 01:30

    Thanks for the info.