Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Certified Labs – Who running their products?

crazy-mp ยท 2014-02-15 00:03

Is anybody using Certified Labs products, either oils, grease or any other products? I have a sales man who comes by and sees me from time to time but I am not sure if their products are all that he makes it sound like, after all he is a salesman. I have tried their aerosol products and their engine flush the aerosol products worked good one was called Free and the other was in a yellow can that was a cleaner and it worked good but not as good as the ZEP orange aerosol cleaner/degreaser.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2014-02-15 08:20

    I think one of their sales reps was on here at one time promoting their products. Not sure how much business he got. Edit: Did a bit of searching an found this ........ no wonder I remembered, I posted on it.

  2. #2blitz1382014-02-16 12:27

    I was thinking the same thing Nige. Certified has some good products but they are expensive. You can can get more for your money imo