Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bruce and I'm a lubrication sales rep for a company that has been mentioned in this forum. I'm not here to sell anything. My purpose is more to learn of your experiences with our and our competitors products. I do believe the company I represent has a great product but I also realize there are other good products out there. I have already been surprised by what some of you are paying for products. Maybe I need to charge more! I will give opinions from time to time and try to help with discussions but not in a soliciting manor. Thanks for having me.
Just out of curiosity what brand of lubricants do you sell?
I'd wrather not say right now since I'm not soliciting business. We are a specialty company. Not chevron, Mobil, shell, or the other general lube companies.
Welcome to HEF Pyro4x4. Im sure no one will mind if you tell us who you work for. I make no secret that I work for Bel-Ray company in our mining division. Unless asked about something specific I dont bring up products often. Try to be objective and it shouldnt be a problem.
Blitz138, Thanks. I learned something new which is why I'm here. I hav never run into your company in the field. I'm would certainly enjoy learning about your products. Btw, I'm with Mantek.
That doesnt surprise me, 90% of my customer base are large mining operations or heavy industrial applications. If you ever start dealing with draglines, rope shovels, or the military youll start seeing us.