Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

XCMG Grader

Graderfan1981 ยท 2015-12-26 16:26

XCMG has lots of grader types in theire product lines. Here an overview of theire types: GR100, GR135, GR165, GR 180, GR200, GR215, GH215, GR215A, GR230, GR 260, GR300, GR500 Now they bring out a new type of mining grader, a GR3505: http://www.xcmg.com/en-ap/news/news-detail-141072.htm

Replies7
  1. #1Graderfan19812016-02-04 12:27

    here are some picture of the biggest from XCMG: http://www.landex.co.nz/products.php?id=anytime50dd27e69ff51#show

  2. #2Graderfan19812016-04-15 17:00

    This is the newest version from it, i like the newer design much more: https://www.facebook.com/XCMGGroup/....1460753903./1141778529179271/?type=3&theater

  3. #3Graderfan19812016-04-27 17:03

    Here another big grader from XCMG with a new design, this is the GR 300 I think: https://www.facebook.com/XCMGGroup/...079487415848/1141778539179270/?type=3&theater

  4. #4Juan81pablo2023-08-23 08:37

    Could any one tell me information about XCMG 215 grader and SEM19. Which one will you recommend???

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-08-23 21:35

    Isn't XCMG where Volvo now sources graders? They should have sold the rights to Champions designs to someone that would keep making them.

  6. #6gilcaay792024-08-10 12:39

    Hello I'm fixing a xcmg gr135 motor grader and the problem is the right side control lever not working and I think that the problem is the hydraulic brake foot valve. Please need some idea thank you

  7. #7Welder Dave2024-08-10 22:25

    I don't think there are many XCMG operators or mechanics on the forum. If it's a hydraulic control valve make sure the control has full travel and isn't being hung up but dirt or debris. It would also help to state which right side control or if it's a joystick.