I have a 2004 210 Volvo excavator and wanting to know if any of you know how to change the pattern control from cat to john deere controls? thanks for any help!
Welcome to the forums 1066farmall! I moved this thread from compact excavators to the excavators forum Does the machine have a pattern selector? Look in the o&m manual and see where it could be located.
Cat to john deere Thanks! It doesn't have a pattern selector. it just has 8 lines that the sticks run. I seen somewhere to change the outside ones and I did but it was not right so I put them back to what they were.
Good day 1066farmall Go to excatech.com for PDF illustrated instructions or if you prefer drop an email to [email protected] . Kind regards Uffex
most small excavatores have an option to choose from escavator to backhoe we always change to backhoe style maybe the deer was switced to that It's usualy a lever or knob in a compartment along the lower perimitor of the machine