Looking to buy an 1988 Uh07-7 that needs another undercarriage. The sprockets and chains are totally worn off. The unit is in good shape other than that and the rollers seems fine. The owner is selling the unit with a set of spare tracks and sprockets that are 80% coming from a ex200-5. Just checking if anyone knows if the 16 holes pattern on the sprockets of the ex200-5 are the same as the UH07. Otherwise, I would be looking at cutting the teeth off the older sprockets, cutting the teeth off the newer one and welding the ring of the newer one on the body of the older one, which is not an option I want.
Here is a diagram of the sprockets from the UH07 and a picture of the sprockets from the ex200-5. They both have 16 holes but I don't know if they would match.
Buy new aftermarket ones if they are not compatible, your option is far too much work for their worth.
The pitch on the spare chain from the ex200-5 he has is a different pitch than the oem sprocket. Need to go with the sprockets he has from the ex200-5 to use his spare track. If I buy aftermarket that fits the UH0, I need to buy a new track(10k). Just trying to figure out if the bolt pattern are the same between the different sprockets.
I Live North of you in Prince George and I found a outfit in Vancouver that can get new sprockets and rails... I've got a UH083lc and am also looking for U/C parts... Which I have also found in china direct. You should Pm me and we can chat... Ive had mine a few years and have learned a few things...
Thanks for the reply. The UHO was a unit I was looking to buy in August but ended up not buying it because it needed to much work. Good luck with yours.