I am looking at a grey iron pc130 excavator. It is an 03 model and everything is written in Japanese on it. One of the joysticks has an electrical problem and the owner claims they can't get parts to repair it and his mechanic suggested just converting it to pilot control. I have not looked at the machine yet but he has it priced dirt cheap and is willing to negotiate on that. I'm just trying to get an idea on repairs to get this thing going.
Good day Do you know what that function controls? can you take a photo? Kind regards Uffex
I am not near the machine at the moment. I was told that the left joystick does not work properly but everything else on the machine works as it should
Good day Some early machines had a control lock out on the left side only check it out with more information and I will try to help out. Kind regards Uffex
I looked at the machine today. The serial number tag is missing and the only number on the frame that I could find were pc130-48x38, the x was some kind of odd looking closed top x symbol. The guy that had been working on it said he was told the machine was built for Africa but the control panel appears to be in Japanese. It has some sort of electrical joysticks that works off of pulsars and ohms. When you work the joystick it grounds out to make the functions work, this all according to the tech.
Good day Lift the rubber boot around the control lever, if you have four plungers this will confirm that the control is hydraulic, doubtful you have electronic levers in that generation. Kind regards Uffex
I am not at the machine now but I did look under the boot. It had 4 black plastic pieces that look like solenoid covers. Only wires coming from the joysticks. The wires run thru the cab and behind the cab in the battery compartment there appears to be solenoids.
40-7 Must be similar to see attached.
Good day Can you give a photo please Kind regards Uffex
It is not a pilot controlled machine. Everything from the joysticks is electric. Only wires, no hydraulic lines
I am not near the machine now, sorry
Good day I can not find any information to help, what I suggest if those are electronic follow the cables. There must-be a processor. It is common practice to have diodes in the box to tell you if it is working. Kind regards Uffex