Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Circuit Relief Valve (System) for a A64 Ford Loader

Ford Loader Guy ยท 2013-10-19 20:57

Having a lot of trouble trying to buy a Circuit Relief Valve (System) for a A64 Ford Loader. I have been to the local New Holland dealer but they can no longer get one. Does anybody know where I could get one from thanks

Replies1
  1. #1stondad2013-10-20 23:14

    G'day mate, I worked for the dealer in Brisbane when they were new, but don't remember enough to help you specifically. Have you got one or more cartridges in your control valve crook? What is the problem you are trying to fix ? A good hydraulics workshop should recognise the brand of control valve (it won't be Ford) and may be able to get the parts you need. Alternately, you could get blanking plugs made to replace the existing cartridge(s) and plumb in external relief valves. Make sure whoever does that knows if they are also eliminating your anti-cavitation make-up check valves so they are incorporated in the new external valves. PM me if you want to find out who I gave my A6* series manual to. He may still have it if he didn't sell it with the machine. Cheers. M. Hervey Bay.