Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Offroad Equipment Parts

spitzair ยท 2013-10-20 12:21

Hello everyone, Has anybody ever dealt with Offroad Equipment Parts Inc? I'm looking at placing an order for parts with them, I just wanted to get some feedback from y'all before I do... Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042013-10-20 14:35

    I found out in this thread that Wosama 931b gets a lot of parts from them. HeavyEquipmentForums I placed an order from them, got good service.

  2. #2spitzair2013-10-20 17:48

    Great!!! I'll be placing my order in the morning! Thanks

  3. #3YEC19982013-10-20 23:15

    I have bought some parts from them and had no problems. I would give them a thumbs up for sure.

  4. #4Greg2013-10-21 17:44

    I have bought from them a couple of times. A good friend of mine has also. They have been very professional to deal with and have had no problems with charges, delivery or anything else.