Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

clark 125c need help finding turbo

Louman ยท 2015-06-18 19:09

I have a 1984 clark 125c with a cummins Lt10 225. The turbo seals are about shot so I'm searching for a Turbo. The serial number for the machine has not been of any help so far. The engine block is not original so I can't get the turbo part number from cummins. I have taken the turbo off and taken it to my local turbo guy who took apart, sat on it for a couple weeks and told me he couldn't do anything with it because he couldn't identify it. It is a holset turbo but the id plate is missing.. I was hoping somebody on here may some ideas for me. Thanks. Lou

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2015-06-18 19:43

    Have you tried Minnpar? 800-889-3382

  2. #2mourafetis2015-07-01 03:30

    I do have an engine here but I cannot find any number on the turbo, or the SN of the engine. Can you find the serial number of your engine? I will probably manage to trace a part number for you if you can find it. Anyway if you take your turbo to your local Cummins dealer I think they will sort it out.