Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark 75C and Clark 75B Parts

Blaster ยท 2009-05-24 05:24

I'm looking for some information on parts from these 2 loaders.Does anyone know if parts such as front axle shafts and rear brake master cylinders are interchangable from these machines.Up around here the people I asked are divided equal in yes and n ur local parts supplier has nothing on computer and only on micro fish system and without numbers it seems like too much work to find the answers.I appreciate their problems without the computer information being available.If you might know an avenue I might try to find this information it would be a great help.If anyone knows where I can find a wiring diagram that would be a big help also. Thank you Al

Replies4
  1. #1All Jacked Up2009-06-08 18:43

    here's some good places to call associated power train-1800 358 1103 bowers transmission-866 792 8220 emwest powertrain systems-800 547 6221

  2. #2Bigstevex42009-06-12 13:01

    75c were total make over from a 75b the bs were still built in benton harbour the cs were at the new plant down south. if ime not mistaken the 75b was air brakes and the 75c has hyd no air.

  3. #3assocpowertrain2009-06-16 10:45

    Commercial solicitation removed

  4. #4John580CK2021-07-27 20:26

    my c has air over hydraulic