Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis 645 Engine

Charlie M ยท 2009-05-25 12:45

I recently bought a Fiat Allis 645 Wheel loader with the engine apart with a new engine kit and I did not get the flywheel housing that bolts to the back of the engine block. Anyone know where someone could find a part like this used?

Replies6
  1. #1dirthog2009-05-25 18:29

    If you have the sn of the machine I may be able to help you and is it the original allis chalmbers engine or has it been repowered with a iveco engine

  2. #2highliner2009-05-25 21:53

    i just bought a 1970 allis chalmer 645 loader. The machine has alot of power but it did not seem to get to power to the tires. I did some research and it sounded like the charge pump on the transmission was bad. In order to pull this pump you have to pull the hydraulic pump, I unbolted the hyd. pump but for the life of me i can't pull the hyd. pump out. I would think the pump should just slide out, I had a couple of pry bars on it and it won't move. Can anyone help?

  3. #3Charlie M2009-05-25 22:31

    Still has the Allis Chalmers engine. I'll get the SN tomorrow.

  4. #4Charlie M2009-05-26 20:34

    numbers on loader 645 wheel loader model number 3042129 serial number 24S02844

  5. #5dirthog2009-05-27 08:09

    we do not have anything in stock here. but Wengers of Myerstown (800-552-5080) and Construction Equip Parts (800-727-8787) both show one part # is 74029007

  6. #6Charlie M2009-05-28 22:23

    Thanks a million for the help. Got one headed here and can put my machine back together. Thanks again!!