Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Climax BB5500

delmer7076 ยท 2026-04-02 09:22

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. If it is wrong, sorry. We are looking to purchase a CLIMAX BB5000 line boring unit and would be open to a used unit. Does someone have one in a dusty corner they are looking to turn into cash?

Replies5
  1. #1DDoug2026-04-02 10:19

    Do you have to have that exact unit ? There are other makes out there, that look similar. Or is there some special feature that only that model has that you need ?

  2. #2delmer70762026-04-02 16:10

    I want a unit that is a high quality machine. The climax machines have a very versatile mounting system and sometime in the future I would like to get the welder to add on that uses the same mounting system.

  3. #3Nige2026-04-02 16:38

    The B5500 is an excellent machine. My personal preference would be for a hydraulic drive version as opposed to electric drive.

  4. #4delmer70762026-04-03 16:10

    I typed the title wrong. I am looking for a BB5000 instead of 5500

  5. #5Grizz_Equip2026-05-16 10:29

    Hello, Did you find a BB5000? If not we have some options for you.