Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

One inch drive battery impacts

Martin70 · 2026-03-30 19:18

What do you prefer in 1" battery impacts?

Replies10
  1. #1JaredV2026-03-31 08:10

    My boss really likes his Milwaukee for changing a truck tire in the woods.

  2. #2pumkinhead2026-03-31 09:03

    second for the Milwaukee only because its the batteries i'm married to, still doesn't touch the power of an air gun but it sure is convenient

  3. #3Ross01332026-03-31 13:59

    I also have the Milwuakee 1" and like it. I agree its not a powerful as a good air gun, but it sure is convenient.

  4. #4cjmc2026-04-01 01:23

    What other companies offer a 1 inch cordless impact gun other than Milwaukee?

  5. #5Slowvojockey2026-04-01 13:50

    Makita, ingersoll-Rand, and some other off shore brands. These guys here test lots of impacts. Here’s a link to their latest video on 1 inch cordless impacts. There’s a ranking chart at the end of the video with basically every brand of common air and cordless 1 inch impacts.

  6. #6Tyler d4c2026-04-01 14:40

    I have a brand new 1/2 milwaukee and a 6 or 7 year old 1 inch. The 1/2 will out do the 1 inch

  7. #7Mike L2026-04-01 18:20

    I’ve got the Milwaukee 1” impact. Most of the time it will out run my cp pneumatic 1”. I have beat the s*** out of it for about 5 years and running.

  8. #8Tyler d4c2026-04-01 19:43

    Perhaps i got a lemon i even down loaded the app and tuned it up though blue tooth

  9. #9Welder Dave2026-04-03 03:57

    I rented the most powerful 1" Milwaukee. I think it was 1400 ft /lbs. loosening torque and about 1100 tightening. I don't know why tightening torque is always less than loosening torque?

  10. #1092U 34062026-04-03 09:57

    Someone once told me it was so that you can remove whatever you installed with it.