Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Closest Match to JCB Yellow

RRRAVEN ยท 2014-07-19 09:12

Hi Everyone- What is the closest match to JCB yellow on a 1999 214 Backhoe? How close is the Cat yellow or the John Deere yellow? Any other applications that are a good match? Thanks in advance for any info! RRRAVEN

Replies4
  1. #1AllDodge2014-07-19 10:58

    Don't know the answer but will say, just painted some CAT yellow on to some older CAT yellow, and do to the sun they don't look the same

  2. #2CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-07-19 17:32

    hello, I just saw a conversation on JCB paint here. Maybe its helpful to you. http://farmingforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?5504-JCB-paint-colour I see brand new JCB's that are two different colour yellows all the time :idontgetit

  3. #3PhilDirt2014-07-20 08:23

    I take a sample part to my local ACE Hardware store and have them match it in their RustStop Alkyd enamel paint. They can do it while you wait, and I like their paint.

  4. #4RRRAVEN2014-07-20 10:23

    Thanks for all the input guys. I'm sure any shade of yellow will look better than faded yellow or rust/dirt!