Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CNH online catalog question

illy ยท 2014-05-21 06:01

Hello, I'm using CNH on-line catalog http://www.cnhstore.com/us/ and I'm searching for a clutch assembly for a New Holland TD5050, S/N: Z8JN10627 tractor. In the catalog I find two clutch assembly: 5092802 - CLUTCH & DISC - C6313 and 84177331 - CLUTCH & DISC - D6313 Which one is the correct one? Where can I find what C6313 and D6313 mean?

Replies5
  1. #1Richardjw~2014-05-22 02:53

    Ily, C6313 relates to tractors upto Z9JN13891 ser.no D6313 is everything after that ser no. break make sure the clutch cross-shaft and cable are absolutely free before installing new

  2. #2Richardjw~2014-05-22 02:57

    Ily, C6313 relates to tractors upto Z9JN13891 ser.no D6313 is everything after that ser no. break make sure the clutch cross-shaft and cable are absolutely free before installing new

  3. #3illy2014-05-22 03:01

    Hello, thanks for the answer. Do you mean Z8JN13891? Please tell me where did you find that out?

  4. #4Richardjw~2014-05-22 11:19

    no, Z9JN. Are you asking at a New Holland dealer? If you put the D6313 in the search it will bring up the two different models TD5040 and 5050 and a selection of parts which are defined by the serial no. break. Then when you open the one which relates to your clutch in the top r.h. corner of the picture page will be a yellow box, click on it and it will give the info

  5. #5illy2014-05-22 15:48

    I wouldn't like to ask the dealer since I'm an independent parts supplier who's taking their customer. I can't get any result by entering D6313. What EPC are you using?