Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Compact Track loader with no computer – any made like this, new or old

parttimefarmer ยท 2019-12-01 22:30

I want to stay away from computers on a compact track loader I would like to add to the machines in my pole barn. Does any one know of a make or model of a tracked skid steer that does not have a computer running it? Old models information OK, I realize most today, the new ones, have computers in them. Looking for one that is simple to repair if it's needed.

Replies5
  1. #1Ct Farmer2019-12-02 08:08

    Our old ASV md70 has no computer. Simple wiring. Very good 360 degree visibility. Been a good machine but some things seem a little DIY. Servicing certain things is a lot harder than it should be. Clearly not designed by a mechanic. Strong solid machine though still does a lot of work for us and getting new tracks and finals rebuilt this winter.

  2. #2f311fr12019-12-03 21:36

    ASV RC series. No computer or emission junk, Parts available from Track Loader Parts or Vine and Branch

  3. #3rmllarue912019-12-04 06:53

    Have you thought of over the tire tracks there's lots of options for them anymore. I have experience with the original all steel over tire tracks they work good but don't drive it across your neighbors yard lol.

  4. #4rmllarue912019-12-04 06:54
  5. #5Mark132019-12-07 22:22

    The older Takeuchi TL100/200 series machines are pretty simple and plain by most standards.