Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

compaction wheel

yohe41 ยท 2014-04-30 21:12

anyone ever use a compaction wheel for a mini excavator, I was thinking of getting one, I have a kobelco 35 any thoughts ?

Replies4
  1. #1clintm2014-04-30 21:25

    I have one for a full size excavator never use one on a mini it would probley work just with thinner lifts I would only want two wheels on it so it would still have high ground pressure

  2. #2joispoi2014-05-01 14:16

    Even if it were half the price of a jumping jack, I'll stick with the jumping jack.

  3. #3hmearth2014-05-23 07:14

    I use one on my 5.5t exc it will compact better then a jumping jack if its built right But it will smash every thing underground if you don't put another dirt in the trench So be careful

  4. #4Roo_Attachments2014-08-27 12:11

    well just make sure who ever you get one from it is done well and it is set up to clear out it's self when you are working it. what ever you do dont buy a SEC one mate.