Anyone know of an easy website to compare different manufacturers models? For example I type in Komatsu PC450 and it spits out JD450, EX450, etc
Ive seen cross over sheets from manufacturers but I cant find anything online.
I know this is an old question, but what exactly where you wanting to compare between the models? Specs, price?
RitchieSpecs.com
Specs mostly. PC450 is an easy one but getting into loaders WA450 is a JD644K or Cat 966H. Models numbers don't match at all. What i was looking for an easy online app or something.
Don't know of a web site that is 100% correct but I do use the Construction Equipment Guide. I generally look up the horsepower and weight of a particular model and then compare that to models of other manufacturers. That's usually as close as I need to get.
Well, I'm working on a solution to this question, and we are in stage of gathering feedback from users. If you would like me to set you up with a login to try it out just message me and I'm happy to do that. We have hundreds of thousands of data that is collected, and allow you to compare models, hours, pricing and more. We also display the results in some really helpful graphs and you can choose a year range to see even more specific data. I would be happy to get you that login info, just let me know. JH