Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Concept Cranes

liebherr1160 ยท 2010-02-01 09:32

What the future may hold for the hoisting industry ..Really interesting .. Not all for real some just a few Gamer's thought it up ..but then Star Trek is responsable for the flip phone so you never Know 80T Lynx

Replies9
  1. #1liebherr11602010-02-01 09:35

    Not all for real some just a few Gamer's thought it up ..but then Star Trek is responsable for the flip phone so you never Know

  2. #2liebherr11602010-02-01 09:37

    Ks 8973 ..for some reason looks like belongs on the flight deck of a Buck Roger's episode ..

  3. #3classictruckman2010-02-01 09:40

    I've seen that first one before, I thought it was a great idea, to be able to see the guy standing on the far wall of a 2 storey building.

  4. #4liebherr11602010-02-01 09:41

    Boom Car ..that'll get the boom trucker's off my case for a while ..

  5. #5classictruckman2010-02-01 09:42

    if you go by regional cranes yard they've got a beetle crane.

  6. #6liebherr11602010-02-01 09:44

    Cobra Crane ..All i can say is cool..

  7. #7liebherr11602010-02-01 09:47

    I know a young fella working for regional ..cant think of his name now ..He would be licensed out by now ..lives somewhere around Ponty Pool

  8. #8classictruckman2010-02-01 09:50

    Thats a long way from the Regional Crane I know of, its in ottawa

  9. #9heavylift2010-02-01 10:01

    The Lynx .... I think there is a video... The Cobra is very interesting