on the net I noticed that you can find big trucks for mining a cross between a tipper and a mining dumper what do you thin?? 1)australia REXX bis h 2) china Capacity (Load): 220T Horsepower: 1798kw WTW 220E WTW 220E SANJIANG CASIC 3) ginaf L'HD 5395 TS Ginaf HD 5395 TS 4) ETF ETF, “European Truck Factory” ETF MT-240 mining truck ETF Concept Hauling Truck what do you think? do you know dump trucks or similar mining vehicles, do you have info photos or questions? other information, ETF what do you know, I have not seen photos of the vehicle in action. let me know your impressions and opinions on this thank you
Looks like less capacity than the 400 ton trucks currently available and a LOT more complicated.
thanks your intervention and opinion, in fact those mentioned by me are big tipper trucks from the mine, not real dump trucks from the mine to or quarry in the open, thanks anyway for your intervention kress dumper Maxter Mining Products Ltd Haulpak astra truck https://www.iveco-astra.com/it/mining/ belaz
This will be fine... bangs along shift after shift after shift. A good many people start their mining careers in them.
Yep, by the time the D came around in 05 the 793 genre was running pretty much like the proverbial well-oiled watch. IIRC Cat had sold something in excess of 3000 units of 793 worldwide at the time the 793F came on the market. Strange that I was looking at a 793D chassis in a local fab company only 2 days ago. They were overhauling it to give it a new lease of life. It currently has 70k hours on it, the plan is to extend the chassis life to 120k and beyond..... TBH my particular favourite has always been the 789C. The technical team at the dealership I used to work for did a lot of work with the factory developing the high-altitude version of that model. Basically a 789 with a 793-spec 3516HD engine in it.
Thank you for your valuable opinions, however if you have other information or photos of conceptual prototype vehicles, I invite you to participate and insert further photos and information. ETF Concept Hauling Truck you know nothing for more than ten years I see photos on the net, I read casually that perhaps they are making one, if there are photos or information on this vehicle I invite you to write and attach photos thanks, sorry if I disturbed you , thanks again for the comprehensive answers. http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008/02/huge-off-highway-road-trains.html
ETF have moved factory location at least twice if I recall correctly. They started off in Holland, moved to the Middle East (oil money funding) and the last I heard it had re-located again to somewhere in Eastern Europe (Romania/Bulgaria.?). My opinion is that it hasn't got a chance of getting off the ground when it is up against "conventional" haulers such as those marketed by Cat, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi, etc. ETF have posted nothing new on the web that I can see in well over a year.
I think that it boils down to... if it isn't broke, it probably does not need repair.
My other half is extremely familiar with 789C's at High altitude. She ran them between 11,000 and 12,000 feet above sea level. They seemed to perform very well. I ran a 994H up there. While it ran alright, it seemed like there was more performance available. I always thought it was hurting for oxygen. I always wondered if you compressed air in bottles at sea level and injected a percentage of "fat" air in the intake if performance would improve.
I doubt that they were true High Altitude versions of the truck @ that altitude. The machines we looked after operated at a mine site located at a hair over 17,000ft ASL. In comparison I recall 789C at around 10,000ft that performed fine(-ish). The STD 789C starts to derate at about 8500ft ASL, the HAA version gives full BHP up to 15,500ft ASL. The STD machines were gutless @ 17k ft, I think they were derated in HP by about 25%, maybe more. Easy to tell the difference if you look at the engine S/N plate - the STD truck has a 7TR-prefix 69-litre 3516C, the HAA truck has an 8WM-prefix 75-litre 3516CHD engine. Externally both engines look pretty much the same, the bigger swept capacity is achieved by a crank, rod, & piston change.
I understood the ETFerano trucks and the chimeras of the mythological machines remained, thanks for the information. however hooking me to your speech, I believe it is true the machines that work in cuota make little and consume a lot have low yields, an acquaintance of mine had big problems with a caterpillar 988 wheel loader from the 80/90, thanks again for your answers. an ancient saying of popular wisdom says: a horse kills a fly, but a hundred flies kill a horse, or the union is strength