Last summer a road was profiled close to my farm . I had gotten some rip rap from them so they asked if they could dump cement dust from their grinder there. I was wanting to put up a machine shed in the future and was filling the area in where they could dump. There was sort of a natural berm so it would work good. They dumped liquid and I knew that I couldn't do anything last fall. They thought freeze thaw action would make it solid and dewater it, then I could cap it with gravel. This spring it has changed little. Any suggestions? The deepest part is probably 4feet deep.
It is almost like play dough. One little spin on the tires and I have to push myself out with the bucket
Probably have to wait till dry weather. The dust from our asphalt plant is similar when it gets wet. They mix it with the mud from the wash plant. When they dig the pond out, it is a slop, but once it dries up it's like cement.