Hello Manlift Problem Solvers, I have a 4X4 Condor A42RT Manlift from the late 1990's and it will not drive forward or reverse. I have made sure there is power from the joystick to the main drive pump and to, what I think are the 2 brake solenoids (they have about 3/8" line that runs to each wheel). All other controls work on the machine. It ran about a year ago. I am very perplexed? I did get a manual and wiring diagram from a company out of Minnesota but it doesn't seem to help me. Is there a way to determine if it is electrical, pump based, bad solenoids or relays or plugged filters? For some reason I think the brakes aren't releasing but who knows? Is there a way to bypass the brakes - manually or otherwise? If anyone wants to offer up some ideas it would be most appreciated. Thanks, Sanders
i was wondering if you ever figured out the problem? My neighbor just bought this same model and is having the same problem. Hopefully you can help me help him!