Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Considering a Skid-Steer

jesse_anderson8 ยท 2014-06-08 21:20

I am considering buying a skid-steer and wanted to talk to some guys about sizes and makes. I would be using the machine for miscellaneous chores around the house, spreading gravel, moving dirt, carrying brush (with an attachment of course), and maybe some minor grading work for laying a pad for a shed or something of that nature. I have been reading some specs online of different machines. I am in no way able to buy a new machine. I looking for a good used, cared for machine. No real attachment to make or model. I would prefer a joystick drive over the two-stick (although, I have operated both and two-stick is just fine). Just let me know what you guys think around the areas of make, HP, and a machine that I will be able to get parts for if/when problems arise. Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1jesse_anderson82014-06-08 21:47

    I apologize, I should have started this this thread in the Skid-Steer category. I started another in there.