I recently purchased a Gehl 192 mini excavator. Can the joystick controls be changed from SAE to IOS which I more familiar with? The operator manual do not show a valve or switch for this
Welcome to the Forums CG! Glad to have you. I am not familiar with Gehl. Does the machine have a monitor? If so sometimes the pattern change can electronic activated in the monitor. Look around the floor board and see if there is a cutout in the rubber mat. Sometimes the pattern changer is located under a metal cover in the floor of the cab. Also look around the battery area and other access doors on the machine. Sorry I'm not much help more than that. Other members may know more. Best of luck!
Good day Cannot find te valve in my information however the attched may help. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks I will keep look for valve or switch, I think its there somewhere because they put stickers on glass for the 2 showing different patterns they call A and B. the Cab is hinged need to lift to get to hydraulics haven't done that yet. If not there will try reconfiguring hoses thanks again
If there is a sticker showing the 2 patterns then there is probably a valve somewhere.
Good day Check if you have a hydraulic schematic that would help to find the valve. Kind regards uffex
Good day I put on the specs here attached listed as an option. Kind regards Uffex
Sorry for delay I ran into a major health issue was not able too do much of anything. But I was finally able to lift cab and found valve I'm attaching couple of pictures, Thank you for help.
I ran a new Gehl a couple years ago. It had a valve under the seat to change pattern.