Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Converter fluid level on Deere 210C

moosecountry ยท 2010-08-23 19:25

I am looking at picking up an '87 Deere 210C 4x4. I am awaiting a manual to arrive. I know where to check the engine oil and hydraulic fluid level, but where do I check the torque converter/reverser system fluid level. I am planning to drive this about 15 miles home, and want to make sure all systems are go! Tim

Replies1
  1. #1davidd2010-08-24 20:17

    I have 87 or so 310c and the reverser is checked from the right side. Raise the cover over the loader valve body. Ther is a dip stick there. Be sure the machine is running. Otherwise the dip will misread. The transmission is checked thru the floor board. Mine is just in front of the seat. Dont forget the radiator. and belts etc. Tell us about your deal. Good luck with the drive.