Has anyone seen, or can see how coolant is getting into the fuel tank. I'm draining at least 80ml a day, and I wonder if it's going the other way, fuel into the cooling system. CAT D6R LGP,
Injector tubes are surrounded by coolant in the head.
More likely diesel in the coolant , are there return lines exposed to the coolant as they should be the only way out for the both
What’s the serial number of your machine?
It’s a D6R Series III, LGP-prefix.
Engine model in the tractor is a C-9 S/N THX09316, arrgt 287-7574.
Should be able to remove the return check valve in the back of the head and pressurize the cooling system to check the injector cups. If leaking, coolant will come out.
Yeah, injector cups, but these cups by my parts manual, have just the one Oring at the top of the cups and sealed with sealing compound at the bottom, so I'm wondering why it's not getting fuel in the cooling system, I better have a closer look.
Don’t overthink it. The chocolate is mixing with the peanut butter and the peanut butter in the chocolate.
Let the tests do the talking, if it’s there it’ll show.