Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Coolant light on

viktor · 2023-02-20 15:54

Hi I have a john deere 350g.with pin number 1ff350gxjcd808930.and I have the code 111-01.wonder if someone can tell me the code.please thank you.

Replies11
  1. #192U 34062023-02-20 16:07

    Its a fault code telling you your coolant is low.

  2. #2viktor2023-02-20 16:09

    Ok but the tank is full with coolant.and it has to sensors. One has 4-5volt the other one has about 26volt.wonder if it's right

  3. #392U 34062023-02-20 16:17

    Try and unplug each sensor and see if the code changes. If the code changes from 111-01 to 111-XX when you unplug a sensor and back to 111-01 when you plug it back in chances are the sensor has failed.

  4. #4viktor2023-02-20 16:18

    I did that ther no changes.still same codes.thank you

  5. #592U 34062023-02-20 16:20

    Sounds like you may have an issue in the wiring from the ECU to the sensor. Unfortunately I don't have schematics for that machine.

  6. #6viktor2023-02-20 16:29

    Ok thank you anyways

  7. #7mg23612023-02-21 05:51

    Try shorting the two terminals together to see if the code changes.

  8. #8tmsha2023-04-05 00:17

    I have a problem with the coolant level is low The second problem is walking speed solenoid valve. I can't find the solution Sumitomo 240-5 Excavator

  9. #9mg23612023-04-05 04:51

    Welcome to HEF tmsha ! Please start your own thread since you have a different machine than the one this thread was started with. When you start your thread, please give a more detailed description of your issues and also, please post a machine serial number.

  10. #10tmsha2023-04-05 13:07

    Cod 7421

  11. #11tmsha2023-04-05 17:27

    I have a Sumitomo excavator, size 240-5. The problem is that the movement of the excavator is always fast, which causes a rise in the temperature of the hydraulic oil, which leads to the weakness of the excavator when the temperature rises. _2_ When traveling, the travel speed is on the hare mode (traveling speed is high) I cannot switch to the turtle mode (traveling at low speed) The service code is 7201– walking speed solenoid valve. _ 3_ on the excavator screen it shows that the coolant level is low. The service code is 7421— level