Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crossing My Fingers

CabbageThe1 ยท 2009-05-29 05:02

As most of you are aware I have been interning all through out High School and have been with a great company that has treated me well and taught me a lot. Well Graduation was today and I talked to my boss and he is keeping me on. I was very happy about that and the opportunity I was given to do what I have done. I just wanted to share with everyone that I will be joining you all soon!!

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1stock2009-05-29 06:07

    Congrats keep up the good work. Stock

  2. #2Eric2009-05-29 09:52

    Good on ya! :drinkup

  3. #3HEO Girl2009-05-29 13:04

    Yay For having a job! :woohoo (I love doing that little woohoo guy, he's just so cute )

  4. #4CabbageThe12009-05-29 17:18

    Thanks I figured I would post some vids to show my progress....I still don't think I'm that good but much better than what it was This link was my very first time in the seat of our SK200 in fact it was my first time EVER running an excavator. This was back in November of 08' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTU4045BCc This video was January of 09' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGAW8zvc1rQ And this is the most recent one I have posted...and it was a little over a month ago, shortly after I took this video we shut down so I only got maybe 2weeks more seat time after this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C66pc_7pGZ8

  5. #5bill onthehill2009-05-29 20:08

    Pay attention,work safe and ask questions. You will do fine! You must have shown some potential if they are keeping you on in these tough job markets.

  6. #6CJT2009-06-04 16:50

    Congrats & save your pennies.. never know when you'll need them next.

  7. #7thejdman042009-06-05 19:08

    congrats