I have a simple part to look up, 4BT3.9T serial 44590951 CPL 0696 I need a 24 volt fuel solenoid for the CAV pump Is there some way I can efficiently look up parts on these like I do with John Deere, etc.?
Genuine Cummins Parts https://parts.cummins.com is the Genuine online catalog for Holset®, Fleetguard®, Onan and Cummins parts. parts.cummins.com
Create an account at: https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html You then have access to parts and service info for your engine serial number.
OK, so it says option code FV9002-00 option code but no parts listed for that option code either there or anywhere on the internet that I can see?
Just Google “Delphi 24v solenoid” Your options are how it connects.. 1 spade, 2 spade or screw eyelet ..
thanks for the information, even I needed a site like this
I thought that might be the case but did not want to do it without some confirmation. Been burned too many times. There were different CAV pump models and the listing says "fits most" DP-whatever pumps except this early model or some nonsense. But you say it is good so I will go for it.