Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cummmins 6BTA 5.9 c

Picker4 ยท 2016-01-27 18:22

Hi there guys, anyone got a parts list or link to same for serial no. 21600032 engine fitted to a T & L Irrigator. The list supplied is way out of date and the injection lines are not correct for ours. Thanks Gregg.

Replies8
  1. #1Queenslander2016-01-27 22:40

    Open a quickserve account, online, with Cummins South Pacific or contact them in Toowoomba. What are you looking for specifically? Cheers, Greg https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/portal/parts/option_detail.html?path=/qs3/parts/99/t/06.03/ft9781-01 Looks like the link is not going to work, I can print a few pages out and email them if you get desperate.

  2. #2Picker42016-01-28 00:52

    Thanks Qldr , injection pipes #1, 2 ,3.

  3. #3Queenslander2016-01-28 02:20

    No. 19 on the drawing is part no. 3915419 No. 20. 3915420 No. 21 3915421

  4. #4Picker42016-01-28 04:41

    Champion stuff - just what I needed. Better log onto the quickserve site as I believe more problems are in the offing. The 12H did a line last week. Similar problems-worn or missing pipe supports.

  5. #5Shimmy12016-01-29 21:56

    Those little bolts are buggers. Seems like I put a couple a year on my 621. When you fix it, make sure you get new holders as well as the bolts. They stay put then.

  6. #6Picker42016-01-30 01:14

    Spot on Shimmy1,had already ordered new holders but couldn't understand why the front three lines only have one support. JD et al don't leave that much distance unsupported.

  7. #7Shimmy12016-01-30 12:01

    I'll take a look on my loader today. Your engine has the VE pump, right? Not an inline?

  8. #8Picker42016-02-04 20:05

    Yes it is a VE pump. I reckon that I can add an extra in front of the intercooler.