Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Custom Wheel Loaders??

Flat Thunder Channel ยท 2020-05-15 12:33

Has anyone designed and built their own custom wheel loader? I have seen a few small units on the internet, but did not know if this is a common thing. Post pictures and or information about the custom loaders you have built. Thanks,

Replies2
  1. #1cuttin edge2020-05-15 17:23

    I put a block of wood in the bucket of a Tonka loader once and used it for plowing snow. Fell on my face many times pushing it. Good thing I was a lot shorter then.

  2. #2Flat Thunder Channel2020-05-15 18:11

    I used to sit on my Tonka excavator. It had a arm you could pivot with a rubber handle used for digging in the sandbox. I hope my daughter will be interested in playing with them when she is old enough. I was thinking more about full size tractors in the original question, but this could be a fun topic too!