Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FT110 fiat allis

Angus Manford ยท 2020-05-17 17:41

Hi, my friend has a FT110 he recently purchased. The EGS is currently by passed. There is a toggle switch on the dash for Neutral, forward and reverse. Does any body here know how to switch which gear the transmission defaults too when the switch is put in forward? I have the schematics of the electrical and a diagram for the buy pass. I was curious if anyone has done this before and have any advice. I think it's in 4 gear right now and he would like it in second gear while the EGS get's fixed. The schematic I have for the buy pass doesn't have a lot of detail. It seems like only half of the stuff on diagram is labeled. is there anyone in the forum that has experience working on fiat allis that can lend a little advice? Thanks,

Replies0

No replies yet.